Harry Potter and the Ulimate Fans: My Pet Peeves of 'HP Fans'
My Pottermore Stuff
No, I'm not talking about you...
But, if you wanna see if I am, see if you can tick off at least two of these signs you are a faux Harry Potter fan!
1. You got into the franchise when the Harry Potter movies or Cursed Child script/play came out. That's called 'jumping on the bandwagon'.
2. You tell people that you love Harry Potter repeatedly. Really, if you really did, you would not be blabbing about it so much.
3. You say you know everything about Harry Potter. Ultimate fans of HP (like my dad and I) know everything, but we don't shove it down people's throats.
4. You say you're a Gryffindor like Harry Potter. You don't branch off and explore the other houses before saying you are offically one.
5. Your favorite character is Harry Potter. Really, people! Branch out!
6. You depise Voldy and Draco and all them. Personally, I love them, because they are good characters all in all.
7. You agree with Harry on everything. Have your own voice!
Peeves with these people
I used to tell my brother that I hated when people got on the bandwagon for HP when some fans have been fans for so much longer and then these people finally get into it. Harry Potter is not for everyone. It takes you so long to tell these Muggles that HP is great and then something that grabs the media sparks their attention...
Signs you are a true HP fan
You wanting to know? Welllllll, here you go!
1. You can quote many of Hermione's sayings by heart.
2. When you watch the movies, you mouth along with the words.
3. You've read the books and watched the movies thousands of times!
4. You can tie with me on HP facts and fun trivia.
5. You have some HP stuff. Broomstick, wand, check!
6. You've been or you're dying to go to Harry Potter World in Universal!
7. You often quote Dumbledore's words to people.
8. You carry around a book at all times, rather HP or related to, hoping someone may catch the hint or just for fun.
9. You don't boast so much...
10. You make up HP related tricks and jokes and preform them on or to friends and family.