The 101 Favorite Things Quiz
Everybody has lots of favorite things! Have you ever thought about the ones in your life? One day I was in the mood to think about this, and I wrote down 101 questions to ask myself about them. I used it as an exercise in appreciation for the wonderful things, places, people, animals and experiences I've had the privilege of encountering in my lifetime!
Sometimes it's just a great idea to stop and think about this. A little introspection can be a good thing. If you've been on a quest for self-improvement, this might be a good activity to try.
Try filling out this quiz or have a friend or your family do it too and compare your answers! You might just learn some things about yourself or others!
Sometimes it's also a good idea to look at our not-so-favorite things and memories too—after all, we do learn from those!
Here's an Idea...
Why not try using this quiz as a get-acquainted activity at your next get-together? Or, pass it around to your social media connections!
1. Favorite pet I ever had?
2. Favorite car I've owned?
3. Favorite meal out, ever?
4. Favorite food I've cooked?
5. Favorite food from childhood?
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event)?
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event)?
8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person?
9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)?
10. Favorite movie of all time?
11. Favorite book of all time?
12. Teacher who changed my life, and why?
13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why?
14. Favorite item to go shopping for with a girlfriend?
15. Perfect day out: what, where, with whom?
16. Favorite color?
17. Favorite artist?
18. Favorite song?
19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen?
20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours?
21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering?
22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told?
23. My greatest skill (past or current)?
24. The best advice I've ever been given?
25. The best advice I've ever given?
26. The best birthday I ever had and why?
27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen?
28. The most fun road trip I've ever taken, where and with whom?
29. The closest call I've ever had?
30. My favorite flower, purchased?
31. My favorite flower or plant, personally grown?
32. My best hair day ever?
33. The best gift I've ever gotten: what and from whom?
34. My most suspenseful moment?
35. My most unexpected achievement?
36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've ever had?
37. My favorite paid employment, ever?
38. The best dessert I've ever eaten?
39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen?
40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter?
41. My favorite household chore?
42. My favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself?
43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had?
44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me?
45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend?
46. The most unusual pet I've ever had?
47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned?
48. The most treasured book in my library?
49. The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit?
50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone?
51. The best anonymous thing I have ever done or given?
52. The most healthy and vital time in my life?
53. The worst thing I ever got away with?
54. The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me?
55. The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger?
56. Favorite perfume?
57. Favorite household cleaner smell?
58. Favorite outdoor smell?
59. Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night?
60. Favorite song I ever danced to; with whom?
61. Favorite dinner my mom made?
62. The happiest moment I can remember?
63. Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel?
64. My favorite patriotic experience?
65. My biggest moment of celebrity?
66. My one favorite item of clothing?
67. The one item I would take to the desert island?
68. The one person I loved who never knew?
69. The most fun sporting event I ever attended?
70. The best place I have ever traveled; where I'd spend my whole life if I could?
71. My favorite moment as a parent?
72. My favorite moment as a sister or brother?
73. My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other?
74. My favorite moment as a daughter or son?
75. My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery?
76. My favorite cooking or kitchen smell?
77. The most significant change I've had to go through and how it made me better?
78. My "biggest deal" memory of childhood?
79. My favorite non-relative adult growing up?
80. My favorite aunt or uncle?
81. Best Sunday afternoon I ever had?
82. Favorite ice cream ever, and from where?
83. Favorite musician?
84. Famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd most like to meet?
85. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)?
86. Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with?
87. Best time I've had playing with a pet?
88. Nicest thing I've ever done for a little kid?
89. Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times?
90. Favorite item no one knows I own?
91. My favorite story or experience with the paranormal?
92. The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on?
93. The most competent activity I do?
94. The one food item I can never run out of?
95. The favorite picture I've ever taken?
96. The most fun game I've ever played?
97. The biggest secret I still safeguard? (Don't reveal it!)
98. The hardest I ever laughed in my life was...?
99. My favorite fabric to pet is?
100. If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now: Where? Who? What?
101. If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing?
And more questions you would like to see!
What Do You Think?
Do you think it's a good practice to do exercises in getting to know yourself?
Yes! Here's why...
Tell Us What You Think!
What do you think of this quiz?
How about sharing this list with a friend, family member or co-worker? They might find it helpful too!
Think About Your Least Favorite Things Too!
- The 101 Pet Peeves Quiz!
Are there things that just drive you NUTS? Here's a quiz to help you identify those pesky pet peeves. Have fun with it with family and friends on social media!