Good Truth or Dare Questions: The Best Things to Ask
Truth or Dare is a game that will simultaneously intrigue and embarrass you. You get to learn embarrassing secrets and watch your friends do embarrassing things . . . but then they get to do it to you, too.
How to Play
- Choose a player to go first
- Have this person pick another person and ask them "Truth or Dare?"
- The second person must choose either truth or dare.
- The first person needs to ask them a truth question, or give them a dare to do, and the second person must do it. (In some variations, the person whose turn it is can ask for the other category that they didn't choose if they really don't like the sound of the first question/challenge. Decide beforehand whether or not you want to play like that.)
- The second person can now pick somebody else to ask the question to. Continue on like this until you get bored.
Note: Dares should not be dangerous or hurt any animals.
You should also decide on a penalty for not completing the task asked of them, in case someone really doesn't want to do what they were told. My personal favourite is that they don't have to do it, but they have to do two different questions instead.
Note: Most of these questions are suitable for all ages because I believe that the best ideas are the ones that make the victim feel really awkward without being crass.
- What's the biggest lie you've told to somebody in this room?
- What question would you least like to be asked?
- Have you ever gone a day without underwear?
- What is one thing about yourself you try to keep hidden?
- Have you ever done something against the law?
- When was the last time you peed in a swimming pool?
- What's something you secretly like but are embarrassed by?
- What's something about yourself that would scare other people if they knew?
- Do you have a diary?
- Have you ever watched an "adult film"?
- Who is your favourite person in this room?
- Who are your two least favourite people in this room?
- When was the last time you wet your pants?
- Have you ever pooped in your pants?
- If you were the opposite sex for an hour, what would you do?
- List all the things in your room that you have made some attempt to hide.
- What's the worst thing you've ever done to your parents?
- What's the most embarrassing thing you've been to the doctor for?
- What's the most expensive thing you've broken?
- (For vegetarians) Have you ever cheated and eaten meat?
- What's the worst thing you've ever done to your siblings?
- If you could be invisible for 2 hours, what would you do?
- What's the most embarrassing song you like?
- What's the most embarrassing TV show you like?
- What's the most embarrassing website you like?
- What's the most embarrassing movie you like?
- How much money do you earn?
- Do a "show and tell" with the ENTIRE contents of your purse.
- Pick your nose and eat it in front of the group.
- Text five people in your phone contacts list with the message "I'm awesome!"
- Eat an entire loaf of bread by yourself (no toppings).
- Make a rap song about (insert topic) and perform it to the group.
- Put an ice cube down your back.
- Lick a bar of soap.
- Wear dirty socks belonging to somebody else.
- Imitate another player and have everyone guess who you are.
- Do an imitation of Tarzan.
- While wearing a blindfold, put your own lipstick and blush on.
- Mix a small amount of baking soda in with water and drink it. (It tastes gross.)
- Smell the breath of everyone in the room and rank them from best to worst smelling.
- Sing a Celine Dion song.
- Swap clothes with (other person in group).
- Lick your own foot. If you can't reach it, lick someone else's.
- Whenever somebody says the words "um," "uh", or "like" for the rest of the night, scream.
- Do the macarena.
- Perform a show of "My Little Pony", with you as a pony.
- Cut your hair.
- Give yourself a fringe.