Think of your three closest friends of the opposite gender (or same gender, if you prefer). Now, try to determine which one you’d rather kiss, which one you’d rather marry, and which one you’d kill. Whoa, right? Seems much more twisted when it’s this personal.
So, let’s get a little less personal in the game of Kiss Marry Kill (or KMK)! Ever heard of it? It’s a game where you utilize the exact same type of scenario above, but you involve celebs or fictional characters instead!
How to Play "Kiss Marry Kill"
The game is quite simple to play and requires nothing but your (semi-twisted) imagination.
- You are given three people, fictional or non.
- You must decide which one to kiss, to marry, and to kill. You can only choose each option once, so choose wisely!
- Then, you reveal your decisions and start over again!
This is quite the entertaining game to play at sleepovers and parties, and can provide hours of fun and laughs for the whole bunch, or even just serve as a game for two!
Texting Game to Play with Friends
If you are playing it online or via text, the rules are generally the same, but it’s played like this:
- One person starts the game by making a post announcing the beginning of the game, the general rules (pasting a link to this page may help!) and then lists three names. Ready...set...go!
- The person to respond must put their choices and why, and then post three new names to keep the game going for others!
- The next person responds and it just keeps going; it can literally go on indefinitely!
Now for a few examples...
Now that we’ve gone over the simple rules for Kiss Marry Kill, I figured it would be helpful to provide a few actual example games!
Stump Your Friends With Unimaginable Choices!
- Donald Trump
- Vladimir Putin
- Kim Jong-Un
OK, so I’m going to have to say kiss Donald Trump, just to get that out of the way, because the Lord knows he likes to kiss women! Total given. The other two are hard, but I’m going to marry Vladimir Putin because I don’t want to be on the receiving end of his nuclear stockpile (he wouldn’t want to nuke his own wife, right?!) Maybe that’s getting hitched for the wrong reason, but whatevs. Definitely kill Kim Jong-Un because of his psychopathic tendencies, and someone needs to put an end to his tireless nuclear testing!
Puzzle Your Friends With Ridiculous Choices!
Special Occasion Invasion
- Santa Claus
- Tooth Fairy
- Easter Bunny
The Easter bunny is adorable, so who wouldn’t want to kiss him? I say kiss the Easter bunny. I’d marry Santa Claus (don’t tell Mrs. Claus!) because he would make the perfect husband. He’s only busy for a short time out of the year, he’s very generous and loves kids! I just might have to convince him to move to become a snowbird. Oh, and kill the tooth fairy, that cheapskate!
Debate Your Friends With Tough Choices!
- Jack Sparrow
- Davy Jones
- Will Turner
Let's start with the easy one: Kill Davy Jones, for sure. No explanation needed. Who to kiss and who to marry is debatable, but I’ll have to go with Jack Sparrow for the big wet one! Who doesn’t want to kiss Jack? Definitely marry Will Turner, because Orlando Bloom. MmmMmmm! That's a face I could see everyday!
Kiss Marry Kill Ideas
So now that you’ve seen a few examples of the great game of KMK, here’s a list of some ideas you can use to play, if you’d like some!
- Captain Kirk
- Luke Skywalker
- Doctor Who
- Frodo Baggins
- Samwise Gamgee
- Bilbo Baggins
Hail to the Chief
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
- John F. Kennedy
- Homer Simpson
- Peter Griffin
- Fred Flintstone
- Bing Bong
Battle of the Justins
- Justin Timberlake
- Justin Bieber
- Justin Verlander (Baseball, Detroit Tigers)
- Mr. Incredible
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Jim Carrey
- Adam Sandler
- Seth Rogan
The Three Stooges
- Steve Urkel (Family Matters)
- Cory Matthews (Boy Meets World)
- Jesse Katsopolis (Full House)
- Victor Cruz
- Eli Manning
- Aaron Rodgers
- John Cena
- The Rock
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Harry Potter
- Professor Dumbledore
- Lord Voldemort
- Damon Salvatore
- Eric Northman
- Edward Cullen
- Daryl Dixon
- Rick Grimes
90s Boy Bands
- Backstreet Boys
- 98 Degrees
- Tony the Tiger
- Count Chocula
- Cap'n Crunch
100 Acre Wood
- Winnie the Pooh
Sorry Piglet, you gotta go!
Tips for Coming Up With Your Own Ideas
Coming up with your own KMK trios is actually quite easy, and here’s some tips that will help you!
- Cartoon characters: Cartoon characters add a bit of lighthearted fun to the game because obviously, they’re not real people. You grow more accustomed to the personality rather than the actual person behind the character, so you have the ability to see a “person” in a different light (or color, form, etc)!
- Books: Book peeps know what it’s like to totally get into a good book that cannot be put down. You grow very attached to those people in the book! This is why book characters make great KMK candidates.
- Movies/TV shows: Most everyone watches TV shows and movies, so most people are familiar with characters from popular shows or movies! You can’t go wrong with this, at all.
- Sports stars: Not everyone follows sports, but if you and your girlfriends follow, say, wrestling, then using a bunch of wrestlers in the game could be lots of fun!
- Celebs: Hit the Red Carpet for some KMK inspiration! There’s lots of celebrities out there. If you really want to find some good ones, pick up a tabloid or two to get the latest scoop on who’s who!
- Yearbook: If all else fails, or if you’re just looking for some real-life examples, look to your yearbooks from school! Most known people in school have some kind of reputation which can add an even greater element to the game of KMK!
Kiss Marry Kill is meant to be played in good fun! It’s best to avoid using actual people present or players online because it can really offend someone. Be kind to one another, but feel free to go total brute on your answers!
Who are you going to pick?
bella smith on August 03, 2020:
I would rather do a different game instead # its still fun though
faith on July 23, 2020:
Nicki ash on April 22, 2020:
Wth so literally
Serena on February 26, 2020:
it was fun
Daniela on January 11, 2020:
ok i know this is not part of kiss, marry, kill but who is single?
Bill on January 08, 2020:
I was challenged and one of the people was someone I like.
銀河 Potato on January 04, 2020:
Jen on December 10, 2019:
I need some ideas for men playing.
Frick yo stalkers on December 06, 2019:
JOHN HENRY on November 26, 2019:
oh my god ha ha you are out of your mind
I’m not telling no stalkers on November 21, 2019:
Kiss marry kill (Grayson Dolan ) / (Justin Bieber) / (Alan walker)
Swarbz on September 17, 2019:
Does anyone know if and how it would be possible to get samples of these games? Or a way to get a better look at them? Links etc would be greatly appreciated
Cheers in advance
I don't know what my name should be on July 20, 2019:
Kiss marry kill a)Justin bieber b)Evan peters c)Jim carrey
? on June 14, 2019:
Noemi on May 08, 2019:
Kiss marry kill
Kika MenTička on April 15, 2019:
sadie on March 28, 2019:
hey i would love to marry Leonardo DiCaprio on my b' day but he is bit old for me
you don't need to know on March 24, 2019:
Btw his name is not Doctor Who. Doctor Who is a question. His name is just doctor. Sorry but i hate when ppl do that
no one on March 01, 2019:
OOF on December 29, 2018:
kiss marry kill
2) Case Walker
3) Alissa Violet
Jessica on November 20, 2018:
So my Friends are saying that I have to say 3 cars and I'm saying that we have to do with persons
Victoria Weasly on September 19, 2018:
Silly i was thinking the same thing
Raine Lightwood on August 16, 2018:
Slimy girl800 on July 11, 2018:
Why you didn't put characters from the Harry Potter??
on July 05, 2018:
Guys please answer this!!
Wendy on June 05, 2018:
Last night one of the pokemon and i played this just for fun while I was streaming but as i was on an open microphone we changed kill to harm as so i wouldn't get in trouble. We broke up the game to three categories Hollywood music and social media. Hollywood included actors actresses and reality tv stars. Music is anyone in the industry both major and independent label. Social media is anyone you follow on twitch YouTube or Instagram
Keyona Hague on March 11, 2018:
lol I’m playing with my sisters and I’m always getting the old guys
Guadalupe on January 31, 2018:
FlourishAnyway from USA on November 16, 2017:
This is so creative! I love it!